PRODUCT DESCRIPTION :
- To enjoy the real drifting to the extreme, this is an excellent coilover which is different from the only ride height adjustable coilover.
- All McPherson suspensions offer a mono and inverted tube design (55mm). It can bear the sideways aggressive movement and maintain a center point of gravity when drifting.
- Certain applications have rear dampers with helper springs to operate the sideway movements aggressively and ground the rear inner tire against with pavement when drifting.
- All McPherson coilovers come with pillowball upper mount with camber plate. It adjusts the camber of the tyre giving you better turning abilities and enhancing the stability of the vehicle.
- The specialized rear spring rate setup allows the inside tire to press down on the road without affecting the stability of vehicle. Furthermore, it accelerates the rear tyres around turns for better handling at high-speed.
- There are 36 different damping settings to meet different requirements of race-road conditions.
Note: All orders come directly from D2 Warehouse overseas, please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery.